- Free Wi-Fi
- Computers with internet access
- Fax machine
- New books and movies every month
- A circulating “library of things” including, but not limited to, board games and fishing poles
- Children and adult programming including a summer reading program and a book club respectively
- NY State of Health insurance Navigator and Medicaid Facilitated Enroller Autumn White is available for application assistance the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month. This free service is provided by Finger Lakes Community Health and appointments can be scheduled by calling or texting Autumn at 315-399-7386.
- Community room available to non-profit organizations/agencies (not available at the moment because of the COVID-19 pandemic)